1. Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
Information you provide When you sign up for a Premium SMS Numbers Account, we ask you for personal information.
Log information : When you access Premium SMS Numbers via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
User communications : When you send email or other communications to Premium SMS Numbers,we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
2. Information sharing
Premium SMS Numbers only shares personal information outside of Premium SMS Numbers in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf.
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Premium SMS Numbers, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
3. Information security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
4. Google Adsense and the Cookie
The use of DART cookies by Google enables them to serve adverts to visitors that are based on their visits to this website as well as other sites on the internet.
this site has no access or control over these cookies that may be used by third party advertisers.
5. Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites.
You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
6. GDPR compliance
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a Regulation by the European Commission with the intention of making data protection stronger for people and organizations in the European Union.
The deadline for compliance was 25 May 2018, and because premium-sms-numbers.com processes personal data of data subjects within the EU (on behalf of our Controllers), the regulation applies to our organization.
Below is a set of questions and answers that outline our current position and commitment.If you have any questions about your personal data, or how we protect it, please contact us via email: email@example.com
* Why is complying with GDPR important?
We believe that it's important to comply with GDPR (and other relevant data protection laws) because they prevent people from suffering harm.
- lose money in a phishing attack;
- become victims of identity fraud;
- have their privacy infringed;
- suffer prejudice; or other harm.
- if those who control their personal data fail to protect it or process it unlawfully.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and have positioned ourselves to comply with GDPR.
* What approach did premium-sms-numbers.com take to comply with GDPR?
Complying with GDPR isn’t easy, but we’ve invested significant time and resources into our compliance project.
We planned our compliance efforts carefully by:
* consulting with data protection professionals
* educating our staff and contractors through face-to-face workshops and online training; and identifying actions to comply with GDPR.
* What has premium-sms-numbers.com done to comply with GDPR?
premium-sms-numbers.com has taken numerous steps to comply with GDPR, including:
entering into data processing agreements with our customers and suppliers; and updating our data security on our equipment, infrastructure, and systems.
* Where is premium-sms-numbers.com data infrastructure hosted?
premium-sms-numbers.com moved its data infrastructure to Godaddy 14455 Hayden Road Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 USA. Data (including personal data) gathered by premium-sms-numbers.com is hosted and processed on the Godaddy Network.